Our client, in downtown San Diego, has an immediate need for an experienced Business Analyst!
This is a great chance for a skilled BA to grow with a vibrant web and marketing company.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on software development projects and is well-versed in gathering/translating technical requirements.
Please see the additional information below:
- Bachelors degree in a technical related field or higher.
- 2+ years of experience working in an interactive agency, online software development environment, or systems integration consulting firm.
- At least 2 years of experience documenting requirements and specifications for a variety of software applications including websites, intranets, and/or mobile experiences.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to recommend creative solutions to business and technical challenges.
- Multi-disciplined individual with familiarity in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures related to modern web development, content management systems, mobile application development, user experience, and responsive design.
- Experience in a client services role, working with and delivering to external clients with upmost professionalism.
- Motivated self-starter who is able to strategically define what BA deliverables would best support a project.
- Experience and demonstrated skill organizing and articulating complex technology concepts.
- Experience with Agile development cycles and working with design teams.
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
*ON-SITE ATTENDANCE REQUIRED. NO REMOTE.
*MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR A ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.