Business Systems Analyst
- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $77.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12-18+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2.
MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Our client, in San Diego has an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst, who has a strong background working on Call/Contact Center projects and experience working with IVR, SalesForce, Amazon Connect or knowledge of other management tools.
- Partners with key business & 3rd party partners to drive the identification and development of enterprise level technology solutions that meet the business requirements and are customer experience driven, scalable, repeatable, & highly available end to end.
- Synthesizes and prioritizes end to end system requirements.
- Drives end to end execution across all internal and external partners.
- Backlog prioritization and grooming with product management.
- Gathers end user feedback and incorporates back into solution design and development.
- Executes UAT (often after business hours) for releases related to areas of responsibility, including test plan and test case documentation.
- View/analyze real-time and historical statistics with the goal of enhancing existing designs to meet measurements/goals.
- Maps business processes, current state and future state.
- May be required to be on call 24-7, providing first responder systems support.
- Ensures data within and across systems is available for timely performance analysis of systems and processes to assist with business decisions.
- Evaluate application system functionality, identify gaps, and measure solution impact to business operations/strategy.
- Proposes potential solutions when faced with a new complex problem, even where little or no precedent exists, considering the needs of all collaborative groups.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues across an integrated toolset, collaborates with key partners to identify, solve, and communicate resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable disciplines: information technology, computer science, or management information systems), or 5+ years related experience in a similar technology role.
- 3-5 years relevant contact center operations experience preferred.
- Experience with the following contact center software & systems preferred:
- Physical laptop image management and virtual desktop technologies (i.e.Citrix)
- Telecom Systems including ACD, CTI and Integrated Desktop Development and implementation (i.e. Amazon Connect)
- Strong technical aptitude required—software/services development experience a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Experience leveraging customer back design principles
- Experience using agile and scrum methodologies/principles
- Experience developing strategic plans, proposed solutions and business cases with executive technical and business leaders
- Experience working with large cross functional technology teams to applying technology to addressing business problems and strategies
- Ability to rapidly troubleshoot and assess severity of real time issue impacting contact center
- Demonstrated proficiency in process development, implementation and improvement across multiple functions and teams to improve business results
- Strong analytical skills…ability to quickly assess performance, identify opportunities, and implement solutions
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team to develop and implement projects
- Demonstrates the ability to foster positive working relationships at all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.