Business Systems Analysts
- Pay Rate: $50.00/hr – $67.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6-12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2.
MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Our client, in San Diego has an several immediate opening for Business Systems Analysts, who have previous experience working with Billing and Financial applications.
- Translate business objectives and design into clearly written test strategy/test cases
- Plan tasks to achieve objectives.
- Use your strong communication and presentation skills to identify the testing impact/scope, work with Partners to get necessary approvals, execute, validate, track the testing of the feature.
- Be able to present complex solutions at appropriate levels depending upon the audience in question.
- Drive Test Case Scope reviews, incorporating feedback, joint analysis of test scope with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Be able to automate and/or manually execute test cases, verify the results and collect evidence.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a Financial systems implementation role.
- Knowledge of E2E Financial processes in a SaaS environment (Offer management, order-to-cash, Revenue and accounting, reporting).
- Prior hands-on experience with enterprise billing systems (BRM, Oracle, Customized or similar).
- Participate in business requirements and design in service to test case documentation.
- The ability to document test scenarios and test cases based on approved use cases, requirements and design.
- Ability to execute test cases (either manually or automated) and collect evidence
- Responsible for triaging defects across business units during the test phases and driving them to closure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration skills with both internal and external partners.
- Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the processes of the organization.
- A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
- Strong prioritization, communication and multi-tasking skills a must as the environment is fast paced and dynamic.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and understand the underlying transactional systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and results oriented with a track record demonstrating strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.