CALL CENTER BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Pay Rate: $50.00/hr – $65.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2.
MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Our client is seeking a Contact Center Business Systems Analyst with the focus on IVR applications, Call Routing, Chat, and other related technologies. Knowledge of Contact Center Technologies, such as GVP, Speech Recognition, Voice Biometrics, and Genesys Applications is required. This position is responsible for:
- Working closely with business units to gain an in-depth understanding of business issues; identify, analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications; and work closely with Project Management and Development teams in the implementation of solutions
- Analyzing requirements, developing detailed designs for implementation of technical work, defining implementation and testing procedures.
- Gather requirements for designing the IVR caller experience for DTMF and speech-enabled applications.
- The team is creating and design effective speech user interface designs including call flow, dialogues, functional logic, prompts, and define grammars to match the established requirements.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.