- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $85.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6-12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO.
My client, in San Diego, CA, has an immediate opening for a Contract Site Reliability Engineer, who has a strong Linux and application support background and recent hands-on AWS experience.
- 5 years hands-on Linux experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production environment.
- 2 years hands-on AWS experience – Deploying, Supporting, and managing applications.
- Proficient in using the typical Linux toolbox of open source software and management tools.
- Experience with log management tools, e.g. Splunk, Logstash, Kibana.
- Exceptional scripting skills (python, shell, golang).
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Java applications.
- Solid understanding of networking systems and protocols – HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, DNS.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar tool.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience in quality control and validating services in a production environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Proactive monitoring of production systems and identify issues before service impact.
- Hands-on application management and support for AWS cloud and on-prem production environments, including full-stack diagnosis, fault resolution and root cause analysis.
- Drive and Implement monitoring tools/metrics/reports for tracking application/service performance.
- Provide rotational on-call support.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.