- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $90.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6-12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
SKYPE INTERVIEW OK, BUT MUST RE-LO TO SAN DIEGO FOR THE POSITION.
Our client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate need for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who has hands-on AWS experience and ideally has worked on AWS migration projects.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years related experience in enterprise applications, systems or IT Operations.
- Strong working experience with one of the middleware stacks in WebLogic, Tomcat, Mule, etc.
- Scripting experience with proficiency in Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell or similar.
- DevOps experience in OpenStack, AWS, or other cloud-based solutions.
- Skilled in automation (Puppet, Chef, etc.) and monitoring (WaveFront, Nagios, Cacti, Splunk, NewRelic, AppDynamics, etc.) technologies.
- Hands-on experience in implementing HA/DR solutions with knowledge of compute, storage, and network layers.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database with the ability to write and analyze complex queries will be preferred.
- Working experience with Unix/Linux & MS Windows.
- Experience implementing or supporting finance applications in the area of order management, billing, revenue management, payment processing, tax and ERP.
- Strong project management, prioritization, and communication skills including having the ability to engage with senior business stakeholders.
- Implements and drives DevOps culture, automation, measurement and sharing.
- Applies full understanding of the business, customer, and the solutions that a business offers, including the end to end business flow to effectively design, develop, and implement operational capabilities, tools and processes that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences.
- Incident Management Leader to restore services quickly for major incidents and driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes and implementing long term proactive solution.
- Utilizes their deep knowledge of DevOps, connected services, and information technology plus their knowledge of industry best practices to innovate and influence operational approaches and solutions.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.