- Pay Rate: $70.00/hr – $87.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
SKYPE INTERVIEW OK, BUT MUST RE-LO TO SAN DIEGO FOR THE POSITION.
Our client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer, who has hands-on AWS experience, scripting proficiency, and experience supporting enterprise web (Java) applications.
- Experience in supporting highly-available production service/application
- Hands on experience managing applications in AWS and traditional data centers
- Proficiency with AWS technologies (NAT Gateway, EC2, ALB/NLB, Cloud watch, IAM, etc.)
- Python or GO scripting
- Hand-on experience to config management system (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS
- Strong Unix & trouble shooting skills
- Experience with monitoring tools and monitoring implementation
- Experience with Splunk reporting desirable
- Work closely with Application Engineers, Quality Engineers, and other Site Reliability Engineers to support application operations
- Develop, deploy & verify production code both in internal data centers and in AWS
- Deliver an always-on (high availability) operational excellence for our services
- Leverage development skills to deliver and deploy monitoring as code
- Participate in 12/7 on-call rotations
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.