Full-Stack .NET Developer
- Pay Rate: $50.00/hr – $65.00/hr / $90K – $115K
- Job Type: Contract-To-Hire
- Duration: 6+ Month Contract-To-Hire
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
ON-SITE POSITION. NO REMOTE.
MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our client, in San Diego, has an immediate need for a Full-Stack .NET Developer. Candidates must be proficient in C#, .NET/ASP.NET and SQL (including Stored Procedures). Experience with Angular (or willingness to learn) would be a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions in the .NET framework (e.g., C#, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET) utilizing Visual Studio (2005-2015).
- Experience with Angular is preferred but not required. 11
- 5+ years of professional experience developing applications for Windows 2008 and 2012 R2 Servers.
- 5+ years of professional experience utilizing SQL Server for data storage in large-scale .NET solutions.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing and optimizing very complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions. Latest experience should have been with using SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 or 2014.
- Highly motivated team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal, phone, and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Angular
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.