- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $87.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 18 Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our Client, in San Diego, CA has several immediate openings for Sr. Software Engineers who have professional experience developing with Java and C++ in an enterprise environment. This is a great opportunity to work on complex applications at scale.
18 Month contract to start that could lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- 6+ years’ experience with object-oriented languages.
- Industry experience in both Java and C++ is preferred.
- Experience building and integrating with web services, (REST or SOAP) using common frameworks like Spring, Jersey, JAXRS.
- Experience working JSON and XML.
- XML Schema (XSD) development a plus.
- Experience with production monitoring/traceability technologies.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid Working Experience with one of the following:
- Compiler software design and implementation.
- Domain Specific Language implementation or design.
- Customizing a Domain Specific Language (proprietary or open source).
- Language source to source translation.
- Language source to bytecode translation.
- Working knowledge and experience contributing to a C++ code base. Good command of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and nuances of C++ in development of patterns.
- Working knowledge and experience contributing to a Java code base. Good command of design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
- Experience with deployment and software delivery technologies: ideally maven, ant, cmake, but others acceptable.
- Experience with debugging, troubleshooting, understanding the magic under the covers.
- Ability to start with an abstract problem statement, drive to understand requirements, and implement a scalable solution.
- Experience delivering quality software releases into production.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.