- Pay Rate: $70.00/hr – $87.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our Client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate need for a Sr. Software Engineer, who has a strong Java development background and recent development experience with Scala.
- 5+ years of core development experience.
- Skilled in developing software for Scala is (REQUIRED).
- Skilled in developing software in Java, or other JVM based languages and working
knowledge using C++ is a BONUS.
- Deep understanding of software development and evolving a mature code base into new technologies.
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expert knowledge of software development methodologies and practices.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Develop artifacts/languages to encode domain knowledge composed of compliance rules, calculations, explanation of outcome, filing preparation, and validation– Technologies: Scala, Java, C++, Maven.
- Write code to create event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Applying deep algorithm and data structure knowledge.
- Be an active participant in architectural and design discussions.
- Be independent in feature/component design and conduct effective code reviews for your peers.
- Decompose complex problems, troubleshoot issues and communicate solutions to the team and other stakeholders.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.