Java Software Engineers
- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $80.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our Client, in San Diego, CA has several immediate openings for experienced Java Software Engineers, who have solid experience working with Spring Framework and developing REST Web Services in an enterprise environment.
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing REST web services in Java using modern frameworks (Spring boot, Spring Framework, Hibernate or other ORM, BDD, Mockito, Maven, Jenkins) and architectural best practices.
- Consumption and integration of RESTful APIs.
- Extensive experience in Object oriented design and various design patterns.
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation and test-driven development.
- Extensive experience with AWS infrastructure.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies like Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- Understanding of security using SSL protocols and data encryption Familiar with entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), GIT and CI/CD processes.
- Familiarity with containerized platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes a plus.
- Work as part of a fast-paced scrum team.
- Capture requirements and design end-to-end solutions.
- Deliver robust, scalable and secure REST web services.
- Develop high quality, production ready code.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.