Junior Java/C++ Engineer
- Pay Rate: $45.00/hr – $65.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 18 Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C/1099.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE OR REMOTE.
Our client in San Diego, CA has several openings for early career Software Engineers that have experience working with Java and/or C++. They are looking for candidates with a C.S. Degree, strong OOD principles, and a great personality.
This is an amazing opportunity for a younger Engineer to get in with a great company and ultimately parlay this contract position into a full-time role. This Manager has converted several contractors to full-time positions already.
- Be an active member of an agile development team
- Solve BIG problems…define, design, implement and test, debug and support mission critical platform technology used across multiple product lines
- Partner effectively in a cross-functional, cross-business team environment to drive forward results
- Be committed to business success and positive team dynamics
- Strive to perfect your craft every day
- Think beyond what is accepted as possible
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience – REQUIRED
- 2+ years professional experience developing software applications and enterprise services, including backend server-side code – REQUIRED
- Mastery of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Skilled in OOD, C++, Java, and Spring
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in a large scale codebase
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Love to learn new things
- Outstanding partnership skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to make decisions independently
- Can-do attitude, takes ownership of problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.