Lead Android Engineer
- Pay Rate: $160K – $180K + Stock Options and/or Equity
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
My client, in San Diego, CA, has a Direct Hire opening for a Lead Android Engineer. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company and directly shape their mobile strategy moving forward. Base pay and compensation packages are flexible and include fully paid medical benefits and flexible schedules.
- 5+ years of hands-on Android development experience.
- 7+ years of development experience building commercial grade software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience building large scale, complex Android applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin, Android SDK and Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Expertise designing testable software and writing automated tests.
- Strong communication and motivation skills. Looking for a leader, who can mentor and help fellow developers, as well as communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Hands on experience integrating android applications to backend services.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.