- Pay Rate: $45.00/hr – $60.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Duration: 6 Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our Client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced Network Engineer, who has a strong background in Cisco technologies.
- 5-7+ years experience designing, implementing, managing and supporting LAN and WANs that include support of a heterogeneous distributed desktop computing environment.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, or related field preferred, plus a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- Installs and configures system software and associated application tools related to network administration ensuring operating system and layered product versions are current and compatible.
- Identifies opportunities to upgrade and improve service and coordinates such activities ensuring maximum system availability and integrity while minimizing user impact.
- Utilizes effective and creative network performance management techniques to ensure optimal system performance.
- Identifies and resolves sub-optimal system performance challenges utilizing creative efforts, best judgment, and discretion.
- Designs action plans to address issue remediation and communicates plans to appropriate management and staff.
- Insures all systems are sufficiently secured to meet or exceed both application and organizational requirements.
- Monitor systems for integrity, identify system integrity issues and engage administrators, system programmers, application leads, and vendors to strategize and correct integrity issues.
- Analyzes root cause and works to ensure preventive measures are implemented to avoid future integrity issues.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.