- Pay Rate: $45.00/hr – $60.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Duration: 6 Month C2H
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
ON-SITE ATTENDANCE REQUIRED. NO REMOTE.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR A ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Our client, in downtown San Diego, CA, has an immediate opening an experienced PHP Developer, who has recent Drupal or other CMS experience.
- 3-5+ years of PHP development experience.
- 5+ years’ experience building and maintaining websites.
- Experience developing PHP-based applications, and migrating from 5.x to 7.2.
- Experience with Drupal 8.
- Proficient in manipulating Drupal’s theme layer through Drupal theme API and hooks.
- HTML and CSS development experience.
- Experience with MySQL or other SQL based databases with the ability to write and understand complex queries for normalized databases.
- Knowledge of and experience with Linux based operating systems and Bash command line.
- Responsible for developing innovative, scalable, and efficient software.
- Responsible for improving the style, modularity, performance, and reusability of produced source code.
- Integrates HTML comps into web-based applications.
- Maintains existing software and projects.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients to explain requirements and tasks in a manner that will be understood.
- Able to work independently but understands when to involve others and when to ask for senior support.
Integrated Associates is an equal opportunity employer.