Our client in San Diego, CA has an immediate opening for a Program Manager!
This is an great opportunity to join a world-class software company with amazing perks!
The ideal candidate will have SaaS and Salesforce experience.
Please see the additional details below:
- Drive creation of program roadmaps and execution plans across all phases of planning, development, and production readiness and launch.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in executive teams, product management & engineering, and various cross-functional teams to effectively drive towards program outcomes.
- Quickly and effectively, identify and clarify the critical issues and dependencies that need action and drive them through to closure.
- Strong Program Management experience, including 5 or more years leading multiple complex software-as-a-service (Saas) development projects.
- Excellent influencing skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment and ability to influence at all levels and build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programs.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences visually communicating goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria.
- Good understanding of SaaS technologies (Salesforce.com preferred) or demonstrated ability to collaborate with engineering teams on complex technology programs with Kanban, Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
*ON-SITE POSITION. NO REMOTE.
*MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.