Project Manager (Transportation)
- Pay Rate: $50.00/hr – $65.00/hr / $100K-$130K roll-over
- Job Type: Contract-to-hire
- Duration: 6+ Months
- Job Location: Ontario, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN ONTARIO, CA.
Our Client, in Ontario, CA has an immediate for a Project Manager, who has prior experience working in the Transportation industry and/or a background in managing large-scale construction projects or Civil Engineering.
This individual will coordinate all aspects of the company’s projects from initiation through delivery as well as organize cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project .
- Completes/manages organization of project documentation.
- Understands the financial details of each project.
- Assists & leads business development opportunities.
- Prepares, implements, & monitors schedule and cost estimates.
- Prepares project plans that guide project execution to a successful conclusion.
- Identifies project staffing needs & assists in the formation of effective project teams.
- Assigns tasks to project staff in a manner that optimizes team performance.
- Identifies & procures resources necessary to complete projects.
- Proactively detects and evaluates issues/risks.
- Communicates project info. (approach, progress, forecasts, and issues) to stakeholders.
- Manages project teams – tracks performance, provides feedback, and motivates staff.
- Manages and administers relevant subcontract agreements.
- Coordinates company response to RFP or customer request for quotation.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.