- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $80.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 9+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our Client, in San Diego, CA has two immediate openings for strong Python Developers, who have significant hands-on AWS experience.
- 5+ years’ experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale SaaS platform to provide orchestration and data services to drive the experiences.
- Expertise with Python and REST/SOAP web services.
- Experience with AWS services such as SNS/SQS/Kinesis, RDS, Lambda, EC2, ELB/ALB.
- Utilize native AWS services to build resilient integration capabilities.
- Strong educational background with BS/MS in Computer Science or related area. Strong CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Excellent communication capabilities to partner clearly with the rest of the team and ability to explain complex technical issues to myriad audiences.
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM.
- Demonstrate passion and ownership of the outcomes of your work.
- Develop service-oriented software, aligning well with the product and ecosystem.
- Develop well-architected services, applications, prototypes, or proofs of concepts with ~90% hands on coding.
- Adopt and improve development processes, CI/CD process and continual evolution and improve of capabilities around quality and operation excellence.
- Hands-on with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.