QA Automation Engineer
- Pay Rate: $100K – $140K + 10% Bonus
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPENING.
SKYPE INTERVIEW OK.
ON-SITE INTERVIEW IS NOT REQUIRED.
Our client, in San Diego, CA has a Direct Hire opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer. They are looking for candidates that can develop automation frameworks from scratch in Java, have good experience with Selenium and a background working in a SQL or PL/SQL environment.
- Perform Functional, System and Regression testing.
- Develop high level test approach and creates test strategies, test plans, and test matrices as applicable.
- Participate in requirement reviews and provides feedback.
- Estimate scope and work effort, writes test procedures, test scripts, publishes test results.
- Perform software analysis, debugging, issue base risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5-8+ years of related experience in software quality assurance testing methodology.
- Automated software test development (Selenium, Junit, TestNG, Java, Maven, SOAPUI, etc.).
- OO (Object Oriented) Java software platform concepts with service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Functional and system testing, “black box” and “white box” testing techniques.
- Across web browsers testing including configuration, cache, and debugging techniques.
- Web services testing across distributed infrastructure.
- Use of defect management systems (examples: HP Quality Center, ClearQuest, etc.).
- Data verification using complex SQL for Oracle DB.
- QA testing techniques used to test software applications (test suites and scripts), anomaly reporting, and software analysis.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.