QA Software Engineer
- Pay Rate: $110K – $130K + 10% Bonus
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPENING.
SKYPE INTERVIEW OK.
ON-SITE INTERVIEW IS NOT REQUIRED.
Our client, in San Diego, CA has a Direct Hire opportunity for a QA Software Engineer. They are looking for candidates that have a background with automation and manual testing, can write code in Java, and have strong experience working with SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 6-10+ years of related experience in software quality assurance testing methodology.
- QA testing techniques used to test software applications (test suites and scripts), anomaly reporting, software analysis, automated software test development and execution with open-source and licensed tools
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, and ReadyAPI, functional and system testing, “black box” and “white box” testing techniques, and software development data validation functional and system service testing
- Experience testing web and back-end applications, including web services, written in Java
- Experience working with or developing test automation in a software platform consisting of object-oriented programming languages (Java, C++) with service oriented architecture (SOA) deployed across distributed infrastructure
- Experience testing across web browsers including configuration, cache, and debugging techniques
- Experience with browser testing tools like HTTPWatch, FireBug, WireShark, and Fiddler are desirable
- Experience with UNIX systems including advanced level knowledge of shell scripting, and some experience with perl, python, awk, or sed
- Database knowledge: database structures and PL/SQL syntax, complex SQL joins, and ETL data transformation
- Hands-on test execution and test tracking of assigned products
- Performs evaluations and audits of software documentation and software processes associated with products under test
- Establishes and maintains structured testing methodology and environments
- Reviews and understands pending software changes, develops high level test approach and creates test strategies, test plans, and test matrices as applicable
- Estimates scope and work effort, writes test procedures, test scripts, publishes test results and test prerequisites
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.