Security (SOC) Administrator
- Pay Rate: $40.00/hr – $55.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract-To-Hire
- Duration: 6-12+ Month Contract
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our client, in San Diego, CA is seeking a Security (SOC) Administrator to act a member of their security engineering team and support their security framework .
Must have prior SOC experience. Please do not apply, if you have not worked in a SOC previously.
- Operational support of security devices and applications that service customers
- Triage incoming break fix tickets
- Develop and maintain documentation for processes and procedures for security operations
- Understand specific company security policies as well as common industry security standards (CIS) and regulations (PCI), and how they are enforced through technical tool sets
- Linux administration experience required (2+yrs)
- Advanced Linux/Unix and Windows OS administration knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of firewall and IDS/IPS policy administration
- Knowledge of cloud environments and how to secure them
- Knowledge of web services, APIs, and related protocols (HTTP, TLS/SSL) and how to troubleshoot them
- Basic network routing knowledge required
- Experience with Public Cloud technologies
- Experience with secrets management products
- Experience with application based firewalls
- Experience with host based security tools that focus on configuration checking and file integrity
- Experience with security infrastructure administration
- Understanding of Scripting/Automation (PERL, Python, Go, SHELL scripting)
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.