Software Developer in Test (LA)
- Pay Rate: $50.00/hr – $70.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Length: 6-12+ Month Contract
- Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN LOS ANGELES, CA.
Our client, located in the Culver City area of Los Angeles, CA is looking for an experienced Software Developer in Test that has a strong Java development background and is able to create test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with automation scripting using JAVA and Selenium based framework
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of programming in Java
- Experience with web application servers such as Tomcat, and Web servers like Apache
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player who does not need extensive supervision
- Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Systems and Project managers towards a common goal
- Solid knowledge of Relational Database and SQL queries
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Develop, execute, and maintain automation scripts using JAVA, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber, Rest, Jmeter
- Perform API, UI, DB and Performance testing of internal and customer-facing applications by analyzing applications and requirements and designing and executing automated test cases.
- Integrate, support, use and maintain issue tracking systems such as JIRA, source control tools such as Github and QTest
- Work with QA team members, software developers and system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the various test environments.
- This may include trouble-shooting database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.