Our client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate need for a Software Project Manager!
This is a great opportunity with a dynamic company that aims to improve healthcare.
The ideal candidate will have their PMP certification and previous experience managing software/SDLC development projects.
Please see the additional details below:
- For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and job related experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
- Candidates must also have experience in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Project Management methodology training.
- Must have good negotiation skills, well-developed facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical or health care industry is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), MS Outlook and MS Project.
- Must be proficient with Project Scheduling Software and SQL queries.
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
*ON-SITE ATTENDANCE REQUIRED. NO REMOTE.
*MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR A ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.28