- Pay Rate: $50.00/hr – $65.00/hr (Roll-Over Salary at $100K – $120K)
- Job Type: Contract-To-Hire
- Duration: 6 Month Contract-To-Hire
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
ON-SITE ATTENDANCE REQUIRED. NO REMOTE.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR A ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA. NO SKYPE.
Our client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate opening for a SQL DBA, who can write and fine tune Stored Procedures and install and maintain high-availability databases across multiple environments .
- 5+ years of professional experience as a SQL Developer/DBA.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases, including enterprise software and centralized database monitoring and management systems.
- Write and fine tune Stored procedures.
- Install and maintain databases across multiple environments in an “Always-On” high availability configuration.
- Experience working with highly transactional databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Optimizes and tunes SQL database systems.
- Setup, configure, and install SQL database systems.
- Replication, “Always-On” Clustering, Log-shipping, Backup\Restore strategies.
- Very strong T-SQL and stored procedures knowledge and experience.
- Works with the Application and Internet Development teams to develop stored procedures, triggers and code to support enterprise applications as well as to enforce coding standards.
- Proactively monitors performance and capacity.
- Performs data ports and data loads; monitors and tests data integrity as required.
- Backup, recovery, testing of recovery procedures, and archiving databases.
- Troubleshoots database issues and performs database impact analysis for proposed changes.
- Ensures that systems stay updated on all relevant patches and upgrades.
- Alter tables and schema structure as required.
- Executes database release management processes and coordinates maintenance of development, testing, and production environments.
- Familiar with Microsoft Reporting Services.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.