Sr. Java Software Engineer
- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr – $85.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6-12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2. NO C2C.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO.
Our client in San Diego, CA is seeking an experienced Back-End Java Engineer that has extensive experience developing RESTful web services in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, expert level of programming, design, and analysis.
- Experience delivering high performance, active-active, linearly scalable services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST).
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies.
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems in a team environment.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging technologies.
- Experience with AWS platform.
- Experience developing web services using JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of JSON schema and/or XML schema.
- Experience with networking, firewalls, and architecture a plus.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.