Sr. QA Automation Engineer (LA)
- Pay Rate: $45.00/hr – $60.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Length: 6-12+ Month Contract
- Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN LOS ANGELES, CA.
Our client, located in the Culver City area of Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Sr. QA Automation Engineer that has a strong Java development background and is able to create test automation frameworks from scratch.
- 5+ years’ experience performing manual and automated software testing in a team environment.
- 2+ years’ experience automating in a Java, Selenium framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with large-scale project repository of test cases and defects.
- Development experience with Selenium and Java.
- Creating and troubleshooting complex queries.
- Experience with JIRA for Agile practices.
- Experience with JSON, XML.
- Experience testing APIs, web service.
- Perform both “black box” and “white box” testing of internal and customer-facing applications by analyzing applications and requirements and designing and executing test cases.
- Work with QA team members, software developers and system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the various test environments. This may include trouble-shooting database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.
- Integrate, support, use and maintain issue tracking systems such as JIRA. Source control tools such as GitHub. Test case management systems such as JIRA or qTest.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.