Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
- Pay Rate: $120K – $150K + Annual Bonus
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W-2.
SPONSORSHIP UNAVAILABLE FOR THIS OPENING.
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO.
Our client in San Diego, CA is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their ProdOps Team, who has hands-on AWS and Kubernetes experience. Our client is utilizing all the latest technologies and their business is growing rapidly. This is an exciting growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience supporting a 24x7x365 global Saas/Paas operation
- 3+ years of experience with public cloud infrastructure and services (AWS preferred)
- Source Control and Processes: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Spinnaker, Helm, Harbor, NuGet, Octopus, Sonarqube, Clair
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes (cloud and bare metal), Windows Server, HyperV
- Backend: Kafka, Flink, Cassandra, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Spark, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana
- Languages: Go, Python, C/C++, C#, Scala
- Experience maintaining an on-prem datacenter, including network and hardware
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with scripting languages (bash, Powershell, perl or equivalent)
- Network security experience highly desirable
- You have competence in building and designing complex systems leveraging multiple technologies
- You are comfortable in a fast paced and fast changing environment
- Setup and Maintenance of cloud accounts, services and infrastructure
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to our systems through proactive monitoring, alerting, trending and anomaly detection
- Identify bugs and gaps in the systems, and collaborate with a cross-functional team to document and determine the best path to address and correct
- Drive improvements and evolution of our monitoring and alerting systems through new and updated techniques and tools
- Evolve capacity planning models and tools to optimize the use of our footprint, as well as manage operational costs
- Ownership of the Production Readiness Review process guiding cross-functional teams towards operational readiness
- Develop with cross-functional teams strategies towards higher organizational throughput via automation and flexible processes
- Document operational runbooks
- Leverage and Train global staff, including customer facing Tech Support teams, to ensure around the clock and efficient support
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.