Are you a motivated team player who wants to be part of a growing tech company with unlimited earning potential?
If the answer is yes, then we want you to be part of our team at Integrated Associates!!!
Integrated Associates Inc. is one of San Diego’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (per the San Diego Business Journal).
We are headquartered in sunny San Diego, CA just minutes from Pacific Beach.
We need to grow our recruiting/sales team and are currently looking to hire a full-time Technical Recruiter.
What we are looking for:
- Motivated individuals that want to be part of a growing tech company with unlimited earning potential
- Sales driven professionals that want to excel individually and as a team
- Competitors. We want to be the best and only hire people that share that mindset.
- Professionals that work hard and play hard. When we hit our goals, we celebrate.
The official job description is listed below. Take a look and please apply if you’re interested.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Technical Recruiters identify and recruit Technology Professionals for our Clients throughout the U.S. On a daily basis, recruiters will communicate and develop relationships with experts in the technology field, in an effort to identify career opportunities for them. Characteristics of a successful recruiter are competitiveness, focus, discipline, creativity, vision, commitment to service, leadership, integrity, and a desire to help create an organization that is determined to become the best in its field. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young energetic company and to join other gifted individuals in significantly impacting the organizations development.
- Build relationships with prospective Candidates over the phone, in-person through Candidate meetings, coffee, lunches, etc.
- Foster current Candidate/Contractor relationships through out of office meetings, coffees, lunches, etc.
- Perform technical screenings with Candidates on the phone and in-person.
- Prepare Candidates for the client interview process, discuss rate negotiation, handle objections, etc.
- Work with internal team to find, screen and fill job requirements with top-notch Candidates.
- Update Candidate activity in the company’s internal CRM application on a daily basis.
- Research and qualify Sales Leads for business development opportunities for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled Communicator – Written and Oral
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Former Athletic Background preferred but not required
- Self-starter. Internally motivated.
- High energy with a “can-do” attitude.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, etc.)
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer.